Our Walla Walla and Spokane tasting rooms are open daily for indoor tastings, as well as retail purchases and curbside pickup.
We have taken the Peace of Mind Pledge, as a demonstration of our commitment to the health and well-being of our customers, employees and residents of the Walla Walla Valley and Spokane community.
In our effort to still provide you with an exclusive and safe tasting experience, we have implemented heightened safety and sanitary procedures to adapt our tasting room to welcome guests to our winery.
Important Tasting Room Procedures During COVID-19
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Masks are encouraged for all customers when not seated. Individuals not vaccinated against covid-19 are required to wear masks when not seated.
- Your flights will be pre-poured, but we will still provide our WOW Customer Service and will monitor your tasting pace to talk to about
- Social distancing, ensuring a distance of no less than 6 ft., will be managed with fewer tables in our spaces, and an established engineering control to handle the flow of guests in and out of the tasting room.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each table throughout our facilities.
- At our Walla Walla location, dogs on leashes are welcome in outside areas.
- We are still offering curbside pickup and shipping options!